Digital Asset Management
Ensure your digital marketing assets are available at all times
Managing artwork, copy, briefs, drafts, and all other marketing assets can be a daunting task. Network folders created at random and dozens of files in the same place are common in many organizations. Ask yourself:
- Can I locate the files I need when I need them?
- Do I have to keep asking my designer/copywriter/coordinator where the latest artwork was saved?
- How often do I struggle to get the correct file to the right person?
- Is my team spending too much time just managing the files we use in our projects?
- Are we re-creating artwork and copy just because we couldn't locate the correct files?
If you see yourself in this situation more than once, then is likely that you could use some help. Aprix Marketing Manager has a Digital Asset Management component that lets you manage your marketing assets (MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign source files, images and other artwork, and much more) from an online repository.
Each file can be linked directly to a particular marketing activity or project, making it easier for you to find the files you need without having to resort to searching through network folders and emails.
A simple interface enables you to save, replace, find, and open files that were uploaded or simply linked (in case you want to keep it within your own servers) and start working on them right away. Managing your marketing projects shouldn't take you away from doing productive work, and that's why we provide you with the tools you need to minimize the administrivia so that you can maximize your marketing effectiveness.